Friday, August 24, 2007

Email Thread

About 15 days ago, I receive this email :

Dear all
Namaste.
I am sharing my contact no. & email address for your kind information by hoping for regular communication.
Mobile-9848026303
Home-081-560303
Office-081-520255,522668
Fax-081-520589
Thanks.
Raj Kumar Kshetri
Nepalgunj


I have been receiving mail from this dude before, obviously a wrong email address, but i had ignored it till now. A safe thing to do would have been to block him. But I decided to be polite and inform him of his mistake.

Dear Raj Kumar in Nepalgunj

Thank you for the regular updates that I have been receiving
but I think that you have the wrong email address ..
I don't know you at all
as much as I appreciate the mails, please remove me from this update
list
manu

I thought that this would be the end of the matter. No. Raj Kumar from Nepalgunj had other ideas :

Dear Manu
Sweet love.
I can't understand that why do i remove u from my update list.
Hoping regular communication.
Thanks.

Raj

Nepalgunj


Now I am laughing. I could have again blocked him again, but this was too tempting. In India, Manu can be a girl's nickname also.

You idiot !

I am a guy .. so stop calling me sweet love

now that you know that, can you remove me from your mailing list ?

plus I am really not interested in updates from Nepalgunj (wherever the
hell that is)


m


I am still awaiting his reply ! Will keep y'all posted

1 comment:

  1. he he he :-). Nepalgunj? Now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time. Not since the days I used to do the Bangalore-Nizamuddin-ISBT-Nainital route anyway.

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete